Sunday, January 23, 2011

Monday

Today was mostly a really boing day. We returned to Quito around eleven in the morning from the rainforest. It was once again a grueling half hour flight. Somehow, though, people still needed very badly to pee once we arrived, which seems like they should have known before… Ben, Allison, and I needed to find a taxi back to our houses because, even though we live about five minutes from the airport, we were exhausted from our excursion, which is to say we are lazy. We asked a price from a taxi at the airport and received an answer of four dollars. Upon hearing this, we grabbed our bags and walked across the street to a taxi not affiliated with the airport. After paying our 75-cent taxi cost, we all went home to various activities. I know most people fell asleep right away, however, I had yet to begin the homework. Knowing this, I proceeded to write all of my blogs for the amazon before starting it. Then, I took a shower and got ready for bed. However, these plans were not to be, and Ben then showed up and we went to Joe’s house to study for the huge test on Tuesday. I got in bed at 11. Gah.

0 comments: