Thursday, January 6, 2011

¡Más!

Today was very similar to yesterday in terms of school: I was equally as tired and equally as English.  However, I did have one of those great idea moments that some people mistake for Jesus moments.  There was a point during the second lecture that I realized I didn´t care about the finicial crisis and rates of disemployment and the other innerworking of economics.  See, this realization in itself is rather common.  It was the shock that came after when I realized that I understood what the Professora was saying, no matter how boring I found it that kinda blew my mind.  Plus, I had a really in depth conversation with my host mom about politics and how hard it is to become famous and how actors don´t make movies but vise versa and how Leonardo DeCaprio just isn´t good.  It was nice! As far as I know, I am supposed to go out with my friends Ben and Joe and Allison tonight, but it is raining like always.  That makes outside seem unappealing.  Tomorrow I leave for the indiginous community of Otevallo, the largest indiginous marked in all of South America.  JOY!

0 comments: